What Things May Come

So now here we are contending with the coronavirus. I'm glad I ventured out to Connecticut when I did. Not that it's super far, but still.

I'm also glad my sister went to London and came back before the madness. I realize I didn't even write about her wedding here. I will eventually though.

I'm glad I have my transcribing job at this time but finding work is hard there too. And I really want to get better at it. I'm also a Shutterstock contributor learning about which images they like to approve and which ones they don't like. Interesting stuff.

Stay tuned to see what else emerges from this hunker-down pandemic. There will be more to come, I'm sure. Love to you, stay safe xoxoxxoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond the Flight

Winter Wondertime- Time for my artist statement, what?

Remember November